Certificate in Agriculture Level 3 New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture (Dairy or Meat/Fibre Strand)
It’s the biggest industry in New Zealand and is always looking for skilled workers!
There are so many job opportunities available in Farming and Agriculture.
You choose whether you want to learn about dairy farming or meat/fibre (sheep, beef, and deer) farming!
Graduates will be able to
- Understand basic health and safety which can be applied to any job
- Put up fencing
- Ride a motorbike
- Drive a tractor
- Feed and take care of farm animals
- Move and handle stock
- Milk cows
- Crutch and dagg sheep
- Understand breeding and health of animals
- Understand land and water management
- Use GPS equipment
- And more!
PriceFees free eligible. Contact us for a price if you are ineligible for Fees Free.
Leads to a Job As
- Relief Milker
- Farm Assistant
- General Farm Hand
- Specialised roles in management and production